From: "deadcatbounce" <JAWS@ca.rr.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 08:01
Subject: [Bulk] Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7

So a "crack" is a bootlegged copy of the original? I paid full price for
mine years ago, but I do hae a question for people: Do you just toss the
old versions of JAWS once you get the new one or do you keep them around?
I've heard of people who send their old copies to Africa or other
third-world countries or something like that. Is that a viable, or legal,
option for old CD's that are just sitting around and which you haven't
tossed yet?
From: cecropia64 Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:53 PM To: The Jaws
for Windows support list. Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7
yes, i agreefully. besides, this is why prices of this stuff is so out
of reach for many. because of slimy people like this guy who wants short
cuts instead of doing things the correct way. thanks pal to all of you
who try similar things it's really apppreciated by those of us who try
to do things the honest way!

On 2/4/2012 8:52 AM, George B wrote:
this is not the place for this kind of thing