From: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 1:58 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7

This is like saying that because some people get paid government benefits,
tax cheating is a legitimate means of making things equal. I'm surprised
anyone on this list would justify theft.

I'm sorry to extend an off-topic thread, but I can't let this kind of
thinking go unchallenged.

From: cecropia64 Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:53 PM To: The Jaws
for Windows support list. Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7
yes, i agreefully. besides, this is why prices of this stuff is so out of
reach for many. because of slimy people like this guy who wants short
cuts instead of doing things the correct way. thanks pal to all of you
who try similar things it's really apppreciated by those of us who try to
do things the honest way!

On 2/4/2012 8:52 AM, George B wrote:
this is not the place for this kind of thing