From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: July 29, 2019 10:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: I am looking for the following type of laptop

Hello everyone:

I am looking for either a brand name laptop or one I can build myself or
have built for me, which has room for not only the system hard drive but
also has an additional hard drive for data.

I want the speed of an SSD drive and an HDD drive for storing my data files.

I have looked on the internet for a laptop with this configuration, with no
success.

Any ideas?