Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7

deadcatbounce <JAWS@...>

So a "crack" is a bootlegged copy of the original? I paid full price for mine years ago, but I do hae a question for people: Do you just toss the old versions of JAWS once you get the new one or do you keep them around? I've heard of people who send their old copies to Africa or other third-world countries or something like that. Is that a viable, or legal, option for old CD's that are just sitting around and which you haven't tossed yet?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@verizon.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7

Are you suggesting that some of us paid less than the full price of $1000 for JAWS? The only way this would be possible without buying a cracked or illegal copy would be to have it purchased for us by a rehab agency.

Gerald

From: cecropia64 Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:53 PM To: The Jaws for Windows support list. Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7
yes, i agreefully. besides, this is why prices of this stuff is so out of reach for many. because of slimy people like this guy who wants short cuts instead of doing things the correct way. thanks pal to all of you who try similar things it's really apppreciated by those of us who try to do things the honest way!

On 2/4/2012 8:52 AM, George B wrote:
this is not the place for this kind of thing