moderated Re: Jaws 2019 and desktop shortcut keys

David Csercsics

Yes', I did not know that, because it's not obvious. I'm just moreĀ  or less testing before I try to figure out how to pay for it. The subscription model seems helpful, but I'm mostly looking at braille support. Also might get back into programming as well. I'd used JAWS for a bit a few years ago, but the license got dropped when the college stopped paying for it, and I was moving a lot, and so I didn't keep up with it. I'm just trying to work out the best accessibility for all my devices and make sure all the screen readers everywhere will do what people need as much as possible. Do you know if they need extra beta testers?