From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Csercsics
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2019 7:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2019 and desktop shortcut keys

Yes, that's why I am possibly thinking it is user error. But it's odd because I didn't think my hardware was that nonstandard. What's the likely source of crashes? As far as I can tell, I have all the Windows updates and I could not find newer drivers for hardware than what Windows 10 ships with. Where  else does one look for instability?