moderated Re: Jaws 2019 and desktop shortcut keys

Richard Turner

David,
Perhaps a call to Microsoft Accessibility would be useful. They can log in to your machine and check any crash reports and fix things for you if they find problems or at your request, tell you what to fix.
I have had very good success with them. You can call them at 800-936-5900.
It is pretty much impossible to speculate as to where the instability could be without knowing everything about your machine, add ins, etc.
That would take someone logging into your machine and finding the problem point if they can.

HTH,
Richard

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com
“The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying. There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Csercsics
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2019 7:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2019 and desktop shortcut keys

Yes, that's why I am possibly thinking it is user error. But it's odd because I didn't think my hardware was that nonstandard. What's the likely source of crashes? As far as I can tell, I have all the Windows updates and I could not find newer drivers for hardware than what Windows 10 ships with. Where  else does one look for instability?

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.