From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2019 7:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2019 and desktop shortcut keys

Hi,
Yes, I get the same issue when JAWS and One Touch, a Bible software program, are running together. I then lose the ability to use any desktop shortcut keys. So far, this is the only time I have noted the problem.
JAWS has other issues with One Touch but the shortcut keys is the one that is common between us.

Dan