From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Csercsics
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2019 8:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2019 and desktop shortcut keys

I don't think I can get a full version in Canada, at least not easily, since it costs as much as 2 computers. I'm just testing it to see if it's a worthwhile upgrade. I like the braille support mostly, though it was a pain to get to work, compared with other screen readers. I was aware that someone would rip me for saying demo mode, which is why I said maybe commenting on it wasn't worth my time. Back to lurk mode, and sorry for the inconvenience. I was only away from my keyboard for 15 minutes to walk the dog, which shouldn't have crashed my keyboard and braille display to the point I couldn't load another screen reader or do anything else with the system. But again, back to lurk mode, and I won't bother anyone here.