From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2019 7:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2019 and desktop shortcut keys

You do realize that demo mode only works for 40 minutes at a time?

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

On 7/27/2019 10:39 AM, David Csercsics wrote:
I have noticed many issues with JAWS, that make it nearly unusable for
me. I'm just running it in demo mode, so maybe I shouldn't comment, as
I doubt Freedom Scientific would like that kind of feedback. But 2 or
3 times now I have returned to my keyboard to find it unusable after
the system had been idle for awhile. It also took out the braille
display. I can duplicate the shortcut key problem as well, though it
seems to happen randomly. Sometimes the keyboard driver will crash if
I type too fast, and this is also true of the braille translator. This
happens frequently enough that it can be quite annoying. I have other
issues, some of which are keyboard related, but those are the ones
that would be related to your shortcut issue.