From: Steve Matzura
Sent: 27 July 2019 14:29
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Notifications Window Really Getting Annoying

Right. But nobody can tell me how to turn it off yet keep things like the Actions Center active so I can read things when want to.

On 7/27/2019 4:05 AM, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

I have never used this feature but As far as I can tell it focus’s on any notification that appears whilst in another app

I think this may be on by default so this may be your issue or it may not