moderated Re: Outlook and JFW freezes when saving message as text file

Richard Turner

Hi,

I just saved your message as a txt file running Outlook from Office 365 with latest Jaws 2019 and Windows 10 64 home build 1903.

The file name is

Outlook and JFW freezes when saving message as text file.txt and it saved with no problems.

Richard