moderated Re: Notifications Window Really Getting Annoying

Chris

I have never used this feature but As far as I can tell it focus’s on any notification that appears whilst in another app

I think this may be on by default so this may be your issue or it may not

From: Steve Matzura
Sent: 27 July 2019 00:38
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Notifications Window Really Getting Annoying

Focus Assist is about the only thing I haven't tried. Can you explain what it is and how it helps or hurts a screenreader user?

On 7/26/2019 12:56 PM, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

I suppose you could just turn off notifications

Or turn off focus assist

Or use windows+shift+V to read the notification

Or set the affected program to be always on top if it has that option

Im sure there are other ways of getting around this issue