moderated Re: PDF Acrobat Reader and JAWS 2019

Michael Malver

Look at the advanced security settings under preferences and on check boxes having to do with protected mode.

On Jul 26, 2019, at 1:11 PM, John Doering <john.doering@...> wrote:

Hello:

I just had my JAWS updated from 18  to 2019 at work.

I just opened a PDF using Acrobat Reader that I had been working on earlier and when I try to read I do not get anything.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst