From: Steve Matzura
Sent: 26 July 2019 15:40
To: TechTalk; JFW
Subject: Notifications Window Really Getting Annoying

Every time a Windows 10 notification appears that of course cannot be

read, some programs' windows become unreadable. Winamp is one of these.

Until the notification is cleared, Winamp is completely inaccessible.

There are others, but they're not very common so I won't list them. Does

anybody have any ideas, tips, tricks, suggestions, as to how to read

these notifications and get rid of them? I had one yesterday for a Java

run-time update, now today I have another one that I just can't find

anywhere. Sometimes a Malwarebytes update will display one of these

kinds of windows, too, so I looked into that. No updates pending.

Sometimes regular old Windows Update does it; ditto, no updates pending

today. I tried restarting Windows, and still no access. This is just

maddening! And of course, JAWS says there's no window to OCR. Ditto

NVDA, just in case you think to ask. Any ideas greatly appreciated.