moderated Re: Jaws 2019 and desktop shortcut keys

Richard, just so you know, this issue/question was put to the beta team and is being discussed/investigated.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 1:45 PM
To: JFW main user list <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Jaws 2019 and desktop shortcut keys

I've begun a conversation with Eric Damery from Freedom Scientific about the issue I have on my home computer with Jaws 2019 blocking my use of my desktop shortcut keys.
If anyone else is experiencing this, could you please write both Eric and myself? At this point, I'm a loan voice on this one.
Eric's email is EDamery@...

My address is: richardturner42@...

Richard

Arthur C. Clarke's third law says: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
(Sent from the magical iPhone SE)
www.turner42.com