From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 3:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: BCC with Outlook 2019

Hi, Rick.

To Reveal Or Hide BCC field While Composing A Message

The BCC field is not visible by default. Press Alt + P, followed by B while in a new message. This is a toggle to the Options BCC field and will either show or hide the BCC field depending on its state when the keyboard command is pressed. You will not be able to do this unless you are already in a new email message which you are composing.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...