From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Thursday, July 25, 2019, 12:13 PM
Subject: Microsoft notifications

Hi, Steve. That's because you only have notification persistence set to
five seconds. If you want the notifications to persist longer,

1. Open Control Panel.
2. Open Ease of Access.
3. Open Use the Computer Without a Display.
4. Change the setting which reads,
How long should Windows notification dialog boxes stay open?
Set it to a longer period of time.
5. TAB to the Apply button, and press ENTER.
6. TAB to the OK button and press ENTER.

Now these notifications will stay open longer, so you can get to them,
and interact with them.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...