moderated Re: Microsoft notifications

Rick Mladek

You are so very wrong, I will say no more...

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 12:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Microsoft notifications

As I have mentioned before, there is a presumption at work here that these are indeed Microsoft notifications that may not be correct.

There are all sorts of notifications that can be popped up by a web browser.  Since I don't use a screen reader on a constant basis I do not know how they all might be announced, but I would have to believe that the screen reader would make their presence known.

There is a limit to the number of terms that screen reader software is going to use for a basic notification, and my suspicion is that there may be a browser push notification involved here, but I have no way to prove it.

And, Rick, everything you have been describing strongly indicates you have corruption in your Windows 10 installation.  Do yourself a favor and go through Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file

         ~ Eric Hoffer