moderated Re: Microsoft notifications

Rick Mladek

Is there any way to turn off these notifications?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 10:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Microsoft notifications

I get these notification windows frequently. In fact,I got one yesterday that inhibited my ability to use Winamp. It turned out to be a window telling me my computer would restart to apply some updates during inactive hours, etc., etc., blah blah blah, but could I read it? NO!
Could I do anything to let Winamp come into focus so I could even close it? Actually yes, but I had to do it within a split second after Alt-Tabbing to the Winamp window, otherwise the notification window would overwrite it and I'd lose focus again. Ver'r'r'r'ry annoying!