moderated Re: Microsoft notifications

Steve Matzura

I get these notification windows frequently. In fact,I got one yesterday that inhibited my ability  to use Winamp. It turned out to be a window telling me my computer would restart to apply some updates during inactive hours, etc., etc., blah blah blah, but could I read it? NO! Could I do anything to let Winamp come into focus so I could even close it? Actually yes, but I had to do it within a split second after Alt-Tabbing to the Winamp window, otherwise the notification window would overwrite it and I'd lose focus again. Ver'r'r'r'ry annoying!