From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of cecropia64
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 4:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Kitchensinc games

thanks for these.?? i am getting ready to switch over from windows seven and didn't want to lose these.?? thanks.

stew

On 7/25/2019 6:52 AM, Gerald Levy via Groups.Io wrote:

Okay, thanks to somebody on another list, here's a link to a Drop Box
folder that contains the installer for the complete suite of
KitchensInc games for Windows 10.?? I installed them on my Windows 10
PC, and they work!:

https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dropbox.com%2Fs%2Fqqsdwm1wksyi8b9%2FKitchensinc%2520complete%2520Setup.exe%3Fdl%3D1&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7Cc7dc1a33483546b3b2d208d710f0b376%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636996498294296297&amp;sdata=dn1FxyZILKwN2wUm7Fn%2BqKOA7f6VgHC7V1idgBX1Dts%3D&amp;reserved=0

Gerald

On 7/24/2019 6:02 PM, JM Casey wrote:
Yes, there are certainly differences, but downward compatibility is
definitely a major concern in this operating system. I'm not only
assuming, but basing it upon all my personal experience with this
operating system so far, which tells me that, though you may have to
do a bit of tweaking, almost everything short of old Dos programmes
can be made to work.
Nevertheless, try installing them on your Windows 10 machine; see
what happens.