moderated Re: Microsoft notifications

Les Kriegler

Rick,

I don't think it's necessarily gremlins. For many years, Jaws never found the Desktop when closing an application. While it's better than it was, I donT always land on the desktop. In fact, I get the New Notification message often. I just hit Windows-d and always focus is brought to the desktop.

Les

On Jul 25, 2019 6:58 AM, Rick Mladek <hmladek@...> wrote:

Randy,

I now truly believe my pc has gremlins hidden within.

Yesterday, while at work and on this desk top pc running windows 10 and jaws 2019. I could be closing any Microsoft application, including internet explorer, outlook, word and ExCell, when I would close the program, I would hear “new notification”. I could not find any notification with either cursor, jaws/pc/touch cursors.

Today, I turn on my pc and have forgotten about this, opening and closing various programs previously mentioned. Until I find your message here in Outlook, I had forgotten about this issue experienced all day yesterday. I began opening and closing these various troubled programs and nothing. No more “new notification” alerts.

So, the gremlins are sleeping in obvously and the problem has mysteriously moved on.

Thanks for the note and if this returns, I’ll be back hoping to find a resolution.

Rickpc/