moderated Re: Microsoft notifications

Randy Barnett

Hi Rick, sorry to hear you're still having all kinds of trouble. Although I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say maybe can we freeze it? :-)

Randy Barnett owner of soundtique

On Jul 24, 2019, at 6:24 PM, Rick Mladek <hmladek@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Since I did that jaws repair, I have so many things different. One of the newest, as I close any Microsoft program, word, xcell or any browser, even firefox... I get some sort of notification that you cannot alt F4 to close, you just alt tab to another item open on the task bar and it disappears. I am not even able to know what is being said. So, how do I turn off these notifications? Within basic of jaws options, menu and control help is off and access key is also off.

Thanks for putting up with me... uhg!

Rick