moderated Re: what setting is needed to read links character by character

Did you try to press the Numpad 5 key twice quickly when you were at the start of a link and then use the right arrow key to read letter by letter?
I have smart navigation on and this will allow me to read a link character by character.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Mladek
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 5:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: what setting is needed to read links character by character

Hi,

Yes, smart navigation disabled. I know I used to go through links character by character and now not possible/able. This is a problem with all browsers just as the headache with indeed.com now not working... Where do I find the windows repair option? This will be my last option to attempt. No, previous jaws programs will surely be as troubled with recetnt/up-to-date browsers etc. Some sort of setting is causing this I just know it... But which one of hundreds is it? Yes, very frustrating with the problems and the quick get you off the phone statements by FS tech. What to do, what to do?

Thank you again...

Rick