moderated Re: what setting is needed to read links character by character

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 10:52 PM, Rick Mladek wrote:
However, an ISO reset/repair can gut your pc of all from settings to outright functionality as we desperately need.
No, really, it cannot.  The repair install is one of the miracles of Windows 10.

It is, as a result, my favored way of attempting a fix with minimum muss and fuss.   One should, of course, always have backups, both full system and user data, anyway and always take a fresh set before any major OS work of any type.

         ~ Eric Hoffer