From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Mladek
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 3:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: what setting is needed to read links character by character

repair fixed nothing. The tech guy at FS told me you are not able to go through a link character by character and I found tha odd since I was able to do this in the past on all sites and when the indeed problem became an issue, I soon noticed the inability to read a link character by character, as well. I'll try the previous version of jaws but to be honest, this is not the problem since the latest version of 2019 worked fine up to a couple weeks ago. There has been nothing added to this pc during this tenure to be the cause. I just have run out of ideas and with work, just do not hae time to go through the web finding hopeful fixes. Thanks nevertheless