moderated Re: what setting is needed to read links character by character

Richard Turner

Rick,
Is this on all web sites, or just Indeed?
If all web sites, then probably like Randy said, a problem with Jaws.
Good luck,

Richard

Arthur C. Clarke's third law says: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
(Sent from the magical iPhone SE)
www.turner42.com

On Jul 23, 2019, at 9:56 AM, Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...> wrote:

Sorry Rick but I can and always have been able to arrow character by character through links.

Something is definitely wrong with your Jaws install. Did you do a repair or try jaws 17? To help any more we really need to do this for troubleshooting your issues.

Jaws 2018 was a major redesign of how jaws interacts with windows and browsers so sometimes 17 will work when newer versions wont. Although at this point it is most likely a corrupt jaws install.

On 7/23/2019 7:05 AM, Rick Mladek wrote:
Hi Richard, Again, I have the smart navigation box un-checked... This also began with my headache with indeed.com... no ideas...