From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Mladek
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 9:04 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: indeed.com inability to use website

Hi,

Chrome with a clean reset did not work. Repair of Jaws 2019 also did not work. To install an earlier version, I looked on freedomscientific.com for an older version with no luck. I'll have to wait until I have sighted assistance to find where my older jaws versions are. I'll let you know with older version... Thanks for the ideas...