From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Debby Hill
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 5:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: what setting is needed to read links character by character

Also, I could read links character by character by just using the numpad keys. However, I just checked and I was able to read a link character by character by using the regular cursor keys.

It seems like you might have this problem if you are using Smart Navigation mode which I am not using. You can see a description of Smart Navigation and how to read links using it in the JAWS help.

Take care and have fun!

Debby