moderated what setting is needed to read links character by character

Rick Mladek

Hello again,

I hope I'm not becoming a nuisance lol.

Going through the internet this morning, I'm attempting to read links character by character to truly know what the link is before I click on it or when an individual's name, to know the correct spelling. I attempt to go arrow key character by character but it only reads the entire link. What setting do I need to reset to allow links to read by character and not by the whole name? I went through default settings and could not figure this out, also the quick settings.

Thanks again and hope not to be a bother,

Rick