From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James English
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 8:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: indeed.com inability to use website

Hello,

I have attempted to replicate this issue, using the UK version of indeed,
jaws 2018, windows 10 and all web browsers.

I found that indeed, indeed does not function correctly with IE, and I
receive the same problem as you; however I did not get this issue with
chrome. My version of chrome is reset regularly, as I use it to test various
web filter applications for my vpn company (trying to break them and work
out how to make my programme do that automatically.) Try resetting chrome
and see if that works.

On 7/23/19, Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...> wrote:
You never know when you can click on things anymore. I just use
context to find clickable items some of the time.

On 7/22/2019 5:09 PM, Cristóbal wrote:
Being on the business side looking for applicants (person needs to
have their own transportation sorry), using Jaws with no issues.
Sometimes need to refresh and with that darn indicate element jaws
setting turned off, you can't tell where by pressing spacebar or
enter on text it may trigger an action, but you get the hang of it after
a while.