Re: research isn't clicking the full forecast link in weather.

ken lawrence

Yeah so NCAA football,NHL, NFL won't work Huh? BTW figured out why forecast wasn't working, somehow, firefox had undefaulted itself. when I tested firefox it asked if I wanted to make it default. so it works again. Maybe Jaws should go with fox sports or CNN.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Mote
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:02 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: research isn't clicking the full forecast link in weather.

Ken, I talked with someone from FS about the MLB scores feature not working,
and they told me that ESPN was going to charge them to continue using them,
so they are now looking for someone else. They say they're working on
fixing the problem, but the scores feature hasn't worked in a month now.
Doesn't appear they're in a big hurry.