moderated Re: Leaving a review on Home Advisor

DJ

 Don’t hold your breath. I’ve left multiple reviews in the App Store as well as contacted home advisor multiple times about this problem. They do not have a clue about accessibility, nor do they care. I’ve tried talking with them about the website using a computer with draws, as well as iOS. Every time they put a new update out on the App Store they boast about adding  more pros, but absolutely nothing about adding accessibility support. They should be ashamed of themselves.

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 6:19 PM The Iowa Gal <iowagal728@...> wrote:
Hi group,

If anyone has successfully completed the form on Home Advisor to review a pro, I'd love to know how you did it. I'm using latest Jaws on Win 10 with I.E., Firefox, Chrome and Brave. Using the touch cursor with Jaws and I.E. seemed ok, but I'm having difficulty moving around the form fields.
Alternatively, if anyone has used the Android app to complete the review process, please let me know, as I can go that way, as well.

Thanks, Norma