Principle Consultant

Mobile: +61 0413813885
Email: zel@...

On 23 Jul 2019, at 8:13 am, Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...> wrote:

You never know when you can click on things anymore. I just use context to find clickable items some of the time.

On 7/22/2019 5:09 PM, Cristóbal wrote:
Being on the business side looking for applicants (person needs to have their own transportation sorry), using Jaws with no issues. Sometimes need to refresh and with that darn indicate element jaws setting turned off, you can't tell where by pressing spacebar or enter on text it may trigger an action, but you get the hang of it after a while.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 4:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: indeed.com inability to use website

What screen reader do you guys use with the site?

On 7/22/2019 4:26 PM, James Homuth wrote:
Am I the only person who doesn't have an issue on Indeed? I must have applied to like half a dozen jobs on that site this week. Or is the fact I'm on the north side of the US/Canada border what saves me from the madness? I still use the .com version, though, as there's no indeed.ca that I know of.