moderated Re: indeed.com inability to use website

James English

Hello,

I have attempted to replicate this issue, using the UK version of
indeed, jaws 2018, windows 10 and all web browsers.

I found that indeed, indeed does not function correctly with IE, and I
receive the same problem as you; however I did not get this issue with
chrome. My version of chrome is reset regularly, as I use it to test
various web filter applications for my vpn company (trying to break
them and work out how to make my programme do that automatically.) Try
resetting chrome and see if that works.

On 7/23/19, Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...> wrote:
You never know when you can click on things anymore. I just use context
to find clickable items some of the time.

On 7/22/2019 5:09 PM, Cristóbal wrote:
Being on the business side looking for applicants (person needs to have
their own transportation sorry), using Jaws with no issues. Sometimes need
to refresh and with that darn indicate element jaws setting turned off,
you can't tell where by pressing spacebar or enter on text it may trigger
an action, but you get the hang of it after a while.