From: "Ann Byrne" <annakb@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 15:51
Subject: [Bulk] JAWS 13 and Access 2010

Good news! JAWS 13 works noticeably better with Access 2010 than
does JAWS 12. With both JAWS 12 and 13 on my windows 7 computer, I
can tell immediately which one is running with Access. The bad news
is that all the JAWS hotkeys for 2003 are gone, but I can tab across
the row and get JAWS to read any cell.

Thanks a bunch, FS. Keep up the good work!