From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 5:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: indeed.com inability to use website

If the PC and Jaws cursors fail this is the new cursor to try and keep up with the current tech.

The Touch cursor is activated by pressing shift and the plus key on the numpad at the same time. This cursor is required more and more. Now use the left and right arrow keys to navigate like swiping left and right on a IPhone. use space bar or enter to activate items.On 7/22/2019 1:06 PM, Rick Mladek wrote:

Hi,

This is a problem with all browsers. Using the touch cursor? Perhaps my definition of the jaws or pc cursor is and has been used. Failed with both. If touch cursor is different, I've truly never heard of this, please explain.

Rick