moderated Re: Setting the any link hotkey in Jaws 2019

Zel Iscel

Thanks Richard.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, 21 July 2019 1:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Setting the any link hotkey in Jaws 2019

JAWS has default hotkeys for unvisited and visited links, or you can tab from link to link; or you can define the Any Link hotkey so you can more easily go link to link whether it is visited or unvisited.
HTH,
Richard

Arthur C. Clarke's third law says: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
(Sent from the magical iPhone SE)
www.turner42.com

On Jul 20, 2019, at 9:40 PM, Zel Iscel <zel@inclusiveworld.com.au> wrote:

What doesthe any link hotkey do?

Zel Iscel
Inclusive World
Principle Consultant

Mobile: +61 0413813885
Email: zel@inclusiveworld.com.au

On 21 Jul 2019, at 6:28 am, John Covici <covici@ccs.covici.com> wrote:

When I do it there are 39 entries and anylink is right near the end.

On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 11:53:17 -0400,
Sieghard Weitzel wrote:

There are only 16 items in that list of navigation quick keys if I follow your instructions and the last 9 are heading level 1 through 9, I didn't see anything about a quick key for AnyLink.