moderated Re: Question/New user to Amazon with Jaws

Curtis Delzer

do it about every day, play around with the site, and you'll find it is not hard, though take it one step at a time, and keep the accessibility help number handy for when you get yourself in the same shape as a pretzel. :)

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...
On 7/14/2019 7:38 AM, Laura Richardson wrote:

Hello,

Using Windows 10 and Jaws 18.

Using Jaws, is it possible to setup an account and purchase items on Amazon without sighted help?  I’ve never setup an account on any web site so I’m not sure what to expect.

Thank you for any tips and advice in advance.

Laura