moderated Re: Jaws 2019 blocking desktop shortcut keystrokes

Mike Rogers

Just t4ried mine, with J19 and Chrome. It is working.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 15:21:22 +0000
"Richard Turner" <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Well, they say misery loves company. Good to know I'm not the only one.
The strange thing is, at work, with a similar setup, only it is Windows 10 Pro, the shortcut keystrokes work with Jaws 2019.
Not with my Windows 10 home...

Richard

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com<http://www.turner42.com>
"The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying. There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59