moderated Jaws 2019 blocking desktop shortcut keystrokes

Richard Turner

Greetings,

I have done a clean install of both Jaws 2019, and Jaws 2018 on my Windows home 64 bit dell laptop.

If Jaws 2019 is running, the shortcut keystrokes I have set for my various programs do not work.  IE, alt+shift+o for Outlook.

But, if I unload Jaws 2019 and run Jaws 2018 and press alt+shift+o Outlook opens.

These are the latest versions of both Jaws editions.

I obviously like some of the features in Jaws 2019, but will be running Jaws 2018 for the most part unless I can resolve this bloody annoying issue.

Thanks for any thoughts,

Richard