moderated Re: adobe acrobat reader dc and jaws issues

Bill White

Hi, Marvin.

1. Open Adobe Reader.

2. Press ALT plus K for Preferences.

3. Arrow down to Security (Enhanced, (not just Security)

4. TAB to Enable Protected Mode at startup, and make sure it is unchecked.

5. Answer “Yes” to the prompt which warns you that, Disabling Protected Mode requires you to restart Adobe Reader.

6. TAB to, Enable Enhanced Security, and make sure this is also unchecked.

7. TAB to the OK button, and press it.

8. Restart Adobe Reader.

Now you should be able to see the content of PDF files in Adobe Reader.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...