moderated adobe acrobat reader dc and jaws issues

Marvin Hunkin <startrekvoyager@...>

I thought I would try adobe acrobat reader dc, latest version. My adobe acrobat pro English is a few years old, version 5.5., but when I try to load a pdf, and then select that and load, it goes into like a web based or cloud, and jaws just sees it as blank. If I try to do a insert o, d for document, says ocr failed. So not sure why. Why is that, and not reading it that great and do have the google chrome extension. Maybe ray, can help. This is weird.

Anyone had this issue with adobe acrobat reader dc, current free version and got it from the official adobe site.

Marvin.