moderated Re: How do I access what JAWS/Narrator says is "new notification"?

Ben King <benmartinking@...>

Hey Tim,

I use Narrator full-time and I always go to the actions Center! You figured it out nice job!

On July 20, 2019 1:59:10 PM "Tim Ford" <ttford@...> wrote:

Hello All,

I think I may have figured out this “new notification” issue.  I went to the Action Center, and there were several notifications, none of them anything that seemed to be a security issue, but mainly notices of news items from Google.  While in the Action Center, I was able to easily read the message text.  Did I figure this out, or is the “new notification” coming from some other source?

Tim Ford