moderated Re: Setting the any link hotkey in Jaws 2019

I now also get 39 options, this happened when I opened Navigation Quick Keys from the desktop, if I do it here from where I write this email which I did at first I only get 16.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2019 9:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Setting the any link hotkey in Jaws 2019

Hi Sieghard,
Here is the Jaws speech history for what I get with insert+f2, then n for navigation quick keys and hitting enter

Run JAWS Manager dialog
List1 List view
Commands Search
1 of 17
Navigation Quick Keys
List1 List view
10 of 17
Navigation Quick Key Manager dialog
List view
Anchor
Unassigned
1 of 39

HTH,
Richard

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com “The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying. There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59