moderated Re: How do I access what JAWS/Narrator says is "new notification"?

The Iowa Gal <iowagal728@...>

I find the new notification announcements very disruptive. Can anyone tell me how to disable this feature? Is it under Windows Defender?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2019 3:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io; jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I access what JAWS/Narrator says is "new notification"?

Hello All,

I think I may have figured out this “new notification” issue.  I went to the Action Center, and there were several notifications, none of them anything that seemed to be a security issue, but mainly notices of news items from Google.  While in the Action Center, I was able to easily read the message text.  Did I figure this out, or is the “new notification” coming from some other source?

Tim Ford