moderated indeed.com inability to use website

Rick Mladek

Hi all,

From time to time, I jump on indeed.com and apply to jobs here and there.

I went to apply for a job and clicked on the apply button, no problem at this point. Now, when the page opened that had you put your name, email, phone number, attach your resume and copy/paste a cover letter... this page is not working where jaws reads it. I only am hearing the page I am on and arrowing or tabing does nothing to move to these points as mentioned. Even hitting the letter e to go to an edit field is not working.

Any help surely appreciated.

Using Jaws 2019 latest update
Windows 10 all up to date
this happens on firefox, internet explorer and google crome...

This was not a problem the last time I was on this site, before the last update, July 2019, I believe last update...

I look forward to your help, ideas etc...

Rick