moderated Re: Setting the any link hotkey in Jaws 2019

Maria Campbell

My default browser is IE11, if that makes any difference.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

On 7/20/2019 1:31 PM, Maria Campbell via Groups.Io wrote:
No. That's not so.  I didn't have a browser open.  I did it right from my inbox of my email program.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

On 7/20/2019 1:02 PM, Bill White wrote:
I think it depends on which browser you are using if you want to get that any link key, and you must have the browser loaded at the time you do the INSERT plus F2 command.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...