moderated Re: Setting the any link hotkey in Jaws 2019

Rick Mladek

Yes, I now have it all... Thank you again...

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2019 12:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Setting the any link hotkey in Jaws 2019

You have to enter on quick navigation keys first.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

There are only 16 items in that list of navigation quick keys if I follow your instructions and the last 9 are heading level 1 through 9, I didn't see anything about a quick key for AnyLink.