moderated Re: Setting the any link hotkey in Jaws 2019

John Covici

Hit Jaws key+f2 and down arrow to navigation quick keys and hit enter
and the setting you want is near the end of that list.

On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 11:23:32 -0400,
Richard Turner wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
I’ve lost where to find the any link keystroke. I had it set to use l for next link before I tried starting over with Jaws and of course forgot to export my user settings first….

I’ve spent too much time trying to find it in the plethora of jaws settings.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Richard

“The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying. There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams, from
Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una